While Elite Keylogger is a very powerful monitoring tool, it is not all-knowing. It is limited to the following:
- Words typed on that Mac’s keyboard
- Whatever is on screen when a screenshot is taken
- A list of website URLs visited
- Words copied and pasted to the clipboard
- Both incoming and outgoing chat messages from certain instant message programs
So, things like auto-filled passwords or emails received, are not recorded. Also, password and chat capturing are only available with the PRO version.
See What Kind of Information Can I Track with Elite Keylogger? for more information. And remember that screenshots are not emailed. To view them, you will need to log into the Elite Keylogger app.