As promised earlier, we are updating Elite Keylogger for Mac, making a better integration with OS X 10.10 updated core libs and features. No secret, Elite Keylogger is a low-level system utility, and every new update of the operating system may take some of our code down and make us adapt to the new development eco-system.
Elite Keylogger for Mac is a tremendous success in terms of its conversion from free to PRO users. We are absolutely thankful for your support and are ready to keep the app always working, updated, and hidden somewhere in the deep pockets of your Mac’s hard drive.
With version 1.5.073 you’ll enjoy:
- Updated: optimizations and improvements in OS X 10.10 Yosemite (including hot off the stove build 10.10.2 beta)
- Improved: web-activity monitoring in Safari 8.0.2
- New: algorithms to keep Elite Keylogger hidden at a lower system level
- Improved: better activity recording of Safari, Skype, Chrome and FireFox
- Improved: unhiding after “killall Finder” Terminal command
- Improved: internal database enhancements for improved websites history monitoring
Download the new Elite Keylogger for Mac here. As always, stay updated, send us your questions, if you have any.