The only correct way to uninstall Elite Keylogger for Mac is from inside the application. Please do not try to use an anti-virus program to remove it, or simply drag the app to the trash. Those steps are unlikely to remove it completely. Please take the following steps to ensure successful removal:
1. If you have an anti-virus / anti-spyware program installed, disable it first.
2. If Elite Keylogger is hidden, type your unhide keyword. If it is not hidden, launch the app if it is not running already.
3. Click on the Keylogger icon on the top toolbar and type in your app password.
4. Click on the Settings (gear) icon on the top of the window, and then click the “Uninstall Keylogger” link at the bottom.
5. When asked if you’re sure, click “Yes, remove it completely!” and then type in your administrator password when requested.
6. You will get a message that says “Keylogger removed successfully!” to confirm deletion.
If for some reason you do not have the unhide keyword or app password, please contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a special utility that we can send you that will help you to uninstall Elite Keylogger for Mac.