To ensure a flawless functioning of Elite Keylogger on a machine with Windows Defender software you might need to follow the simple instructions listed below to verify that Elite Keylogger is not detected. We’ve rounded up a video for you, and the step-by-step instructions are just below the video. Happy monitoring!
- In the main window of Windows Defender go to its Settings.
- Go to Excluded files and locations and put cursor in File locations box.
- Paste C:\Windows\System32\*******.exe and click Add (* you can find out the file names of your copy of Elite Keylogger by following these easy instructions).
- Click Save changes and go to Home tab.
- Close Windows Defender and you are done!