For a flawless experience with Elite Keylogger on a computer protected by Norton Security software you might need to follow these simple instructions to verify that Elite Keylogger is not detected. We’ve rounded up a video walkthrough, and also listed all the actions below. Happy monitoring!
- Go to Norton Security Settings, it’s the button in the top right corner of the main window.
- In Detailed Settings and choose Antivirus.
- Navigate to Scans and Risks tab.
- Find Exclusions / Low Risks group of settings and follow the Items to Exclude from Scans line, go to Configure.
- In the new window, click Add Files.
- Add the following path: C:\Windows\System32\*******.exe and press OK (* you can find out the file names of your copy of Elite Keylogger by following these easy instructions).
- Save changes by clicking Apply then close the dialog with OK.
- Close the Settings window – Close.
- Done! Your antivirus will not mess with Elite Keylogger any more.