Elite Keylogger will perform very efficiently even on a computer protected by Kaspersky Internet Security if you follow the simple steps below to verify that Elite Keylogger is not detected. There is also video for your convenience above the step-by-step instructions. Happy monitoring!
- Go to Kaspersky Internet Security settings by clicking the Settings button at the bottom panel of min window.
- Select Additional option from settings menu, then Threats and Exclusions.
- Go to Configure exclusion rules.
- Click Add and add C:\Windows\System32\*******.exe (* you can find out the file names of your copy of Elite Keylogger by following these easy instructions).
- Close Exclusion Rules window and go back to Settings.
- Click Back to return to Main Window, your Elite Keylogger is not detected anymore!