Elite Keylogger will perform flawlessly even on a computer protected by ESET Smart Security 8 software if you follow the simple instructions to verify that Elite Keylogger is not detected. We’ve rounded up a video walkthrough, and also listed all the instructions below. Stay in the know with Elite Keylogger!
- In the upper-right corner of ESET Smart Security 8 click the arrow and choose Advanced setup… from the list that opens.
- Go to Computer\Antivirus and antispyware\Exclusions folder and click Add there.
- Add C:\Windows\System32\*******.exe file and click OK (* you can find out the file names of your copy of Elite Keylogger by following these easy instructions).
- To exit the settings click OK.
- Click YES in the window that pops up.
- Now your Elite Keylogger is not detected and functioning flawlessly!