For a really effective performance of Elite Keylogger on a machine protected by Dr.Web Security Space software consider following these simple steps so that Elite Keylogger is not detected by antivirus. We’ve recorded a video, and also listed all the actions below. Stay in the know with Elite Keylogger!
- Click the icon for Dr.Web Security Space in the control panel in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Go to Scanner section.
- Choose Custom.
- In a pop-up window click YES.
- In the upper-right corner of scanner window click Settings.
- Go to Exclusions tab.
- Add C:\Windows\System32\*******.exe file and click Add (* you can find out the file names of your copy of Elite Keylogger by following these easy instructions).
- Click OK to exit settings window.
- Now that you added Elite Keylogger to Exclusions list your antivirus won’t interfere with monitoring.