To get the most effective experience with Elite Keylogger on a computer with Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 installed you may feel the need to follow these instructions to ensure Elite Keylogger is not detected. Watch the video with simple instructions to get the most of your monitoring software.
- In the main window of Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 open Protection section.
- Go to Antivirus settings, then Exclusions tab.
- Check the box for Exclusions for files.
- Click Excluded files and folders item and click Add in pop-up window.
- Add C:\Windows\System32\*******.exe file and click Add button (* you can find out the file names of your copy of Elite Keylogger by following these easy instructions).
- Click OK to close the window.
- Click Back to go back to main window.
- Now your Elite Keylogger is not detected and functioning flawlessly!