For a flawless performance of Elite Keylogger on a computer with AVG Internet Security you may need to follow these simple steps to be sure that Elite Keylogger is not detected by antivirus. We’ve rounded up a video and all actions to perform right under it. Happy monitoring!
- Go to Options of AVG Internet Security and choose Advanced Settings…
- Go to Exceptions menu.
- Click Add exception button.
- From Esception type list that opens choose Application or File.
- Add C:\Windows\System32\*******.exe and click OK (* you can find out the file names of your copy of Elite Keylogger by following these easy instructions).
- Save changes by clicking Apply, answer YES to the pop-up question and click OK to exit.
- Exit the Settings by clicking OK.