For successful experience with Elite Keylogger on a machine protected by Avast Internet Security 2015 you’ll possibly need to follow these simple instructions to make sure that Elite Keylogger is not detected. We’ve created a video tutorial, and also listed all the actions below. Have an efficient monitoring!
- Go to settings of Avast Internet Security 2015 – Settings button in the main menu.
- Find Active Protection there and click Customize for File System Shield.
- Go to Exclusions.
- Click bing32hlp.exe to add new file and add C:\Windows\System32\*******.exe and click Add again (* you can find out the file names of your copy of Elite Keylogger by following these easy instructions).
- Go to previous line and click OK.
- Close Settings menu.
- That’s it! Your Elite Keylogger is not detected anymore.