Completely new updated user interface. More than 50% new code under the hood. Windows 10 support... and more!
Today we’re excited to announce the next phase of our multi-year endeavor to build the best driver-based keylogger for Windows – Elite Keylogger 6. It’s been three years since we upgraded hundreds of thousands of our users from version 4 to 5. And now it’s time again for a new major upgrade. After we deployed the first preview builds of Windows 10 in our lab, and got ourselves acquainted with Microsoft’s numerous new security innovations, we started rebuilding Elite Keylogger from the ground up. Today we are ready to present the new version of the most advanced keylogger for Windows – version 6 of Elite Keylogger!
Here’s what’s new:
- I wouldn’t call it completely flat, but we tried to make the UI look and feel on par with modern design — new colors, new icons, new controls, and more.
- The Elite Keylogger 6 driver includes preliminary support of Windows 10 (all Technical Previews were tested), but use it at your own risk. Pre-release software is buggy (we mean Windows stuff, of course…). We’ll keep releasing updates to version 6 as long as MS is fixing issues with their Technical Previews, so stay tuned.
- Completely refreshed inner code of the keylogger makes it faster, less resource-intensive and more secure.
- You can uninstall the Logs Viewer app that was previously used to read emailed logs. Remote logs are now sent in a nice HTML format that you can enjoy reading right in your mailbox.
- A new encryption algorithm for log storage on local drives.
- Better Options design and more.
Take Elite Keylogger 6 for a spin today!
Is the new release free?
It is free for everyone who purchased WideStep Elite Keylogger for Windows starting March 1, 2015. That’s a grace period of almost 2 months. Then it’s a 50% discount for all other registered users of Elite Keylogger 1.x/2.x/3.x/4.x/5.x. Just send us an email with your order ID and we’ll send back the link with the upgrade discount code.
Don’t forget, Elite Keylogger for Windows has a sibling keylogger app for Mac OS X. It’s by far the best keylogger app for Mac, so check that out if you have Macs on your network.
And have you seen our updated website already?