Elite Keylogger works absolutely invisibly in the background, so that your PC users will not spot that
they are monitored unless you intentionally enable monitoring warning.
To unhide Elite Keylogger, please follow these simple steps:
- Press WIN+R, or launch Run dialog going to Start menu -> Run
- Type "unhide" (this is th default unhide keyword, you should change it in Main Options)
- Do not press Enter, or click OK! Elite Keylogger tracks the sequence and will be unhidden automatically if the keyword is only typed.
- Type in your unhide password (if it is the first time you launch
it, it will ask you to set the unhide password, type it in and go to
- If the unhide password is correct, you will be granted the access
to Elite Keylogger.